A New Generation's Initiative for Competent Engineers
Competencies Addressed in the Program
Technical competencies, financial competencies, managerial competencies, and leadership competencies.
• Quality Control and Data Analysis
• Material Science and Heat Treatment
• Maintenance Programs
• Machine Engineering
• Strategic and Operations Planning
• Project Management
• Inventory Management
• HR Management
Core and Leadership Competencies
• Effective Communication
• Developing Others
• Quality Focus
• Change Management
• Business Acumen
• Financial Analysis
• Cost Estimation
• Attracting Fresh Graduate Engineers, by designing a management program with concentration on developing their Core and Leadership Competencies in addition to enhancing their Technical capabilities to help them utilize their best qualities to achieve optimum performance within their careers.
• Selected engineers will be offered an excellent opportunity of attending a rotational program where they will spend time at each of the plants´ departments to acquire both operational and strategic expertise.
• A great opportunity for engineers to prepare them to assume management positions at early stages of their life.
• Complement the exceptionally talented individuals by guaranteeing an ongoing development plan leading to a rapid career growth.
• Hire fresh graduate engineers with majors in Mechanical, Electrical and Electro Mechanical.
• Attend a 1 year Management Program where they will have wide exposure and industry experience through training, On the Job Training on Plants and Production Lines.
• Rotational experience within All Plants´ Departments in Egytian Steel´s plants.
The program will be carried out on more than one phase as follows:
Asessment of Applicants
Receive Offer Sign Pledge
Attend 1 Month Orientation at Headquarters
Transfer to Plant for Start of Rotational Program
Get Assessed using different Technical and Non-Technical Assessment Tools
If Successful, Get assigned to a department and get individual Development plan
Why should you join Egyptian Steel´s “Engineer Management Program” ?
• A chance to learn from the best expertise in the Industry, Selected Engineers will have the chance to be trained by Local and International Expertise.
• Attend the Launch and Commissioning Phase of our plants in Beni Sueif and Ain Sokhna.
• Learn how to best utilize Technical and Management skills to get the best performance and results.
• Be prepared to lead yourself and others when it comes to managing machines and production lines.
• Attend top notch selected training programs from carefully selected providers considered to be the best in the market both locally and Internationally.
• Get introduced to the Corporate Culture by spending a 1 month Orientation Program where they will be tutored by department heads to learn how to link their work in the plants with the Company Goals and Objectives.
For More Information Please Contact email@example.com